Welcome to Lancashire Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note we are still working through the Coronavirus epidemnic, for more information about the precautions we are taking plese see the following post: Working with Tile Doctor through Covid-19.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Accrington, Allerdale, Ambleside, Atherton, Barrow-in-Furness, Bamber Bridge, Barnoldswick, Blackpool, Bowness, Burnley, Carnforth, Chester, Chorley, Clitheroe, Colne, Congleton, Coniston, Crewe, Darwen, Fleetwood, Heywood, Hindley, Kendal, Kirby Lonsdale, Lancaster, Leyland, Littleborough, Liverpool, Lytham St. Annes, Morecambe, Nelson, Ormskirk, Pendle, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Preston, Radcliffe, Rawtenstall, Rochdale, Rossendale, Salford, Silverdale, Skelmersdale, Skipton, Southport, St.Helens, Stockport, Thornton-Cleveleys, Todmorden, Tyldesley, Whitefield, Worsley
- Milling a Rough Sandstone Kitchen Floor Smooth in Bamber Bridge August 3, 2021
- Black Spot Removed from an Indian Sandstone Patio in Bolton-Le-Sands June 23, 2021
- Original Red & Black Victorian Tiled Floor Fully Restored in Lancaster April 16, 2021
- Renovating Flagstones Covered in Concrete Screed and Bitumen in Carnforth December 14, 2020
- Classic Black and White Marble Floor Renovated in Bamber Bridge October 9, 2020
- Yellow and Black Victorian Hallway Floor Tiling Restored in Lancaster August 16, 2020
- Old Bitumen Covered Flagstone Floor Restored in Morecambe July 30, 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 March 21, 2020
- Renovating Flood Damaged Flagstone Floor in a Whalley Listed Building January 6, 2020
- Renovation of a Black Slate Kitchen Floor in Lancaster November 15, 2019
- Renovating a large Travertine Kitchen Floor in Nantwich September 29, 2021
- Pitted Travertine Tiled Floor Restored at Kidlington Hair Salon September 22, 2021
- Yorkstone Floor Deep Cleaned and Sealed in Penistone September 16, 2021
- Welsh Slate Kitchen Floor Renovated in Holywell September 10, 2021
- Cleaning a Stunning Pale Limestone Hallway Floor in Toft September 4, 2021
- Acid Damaged and Painted Black Limestone Patio Renovated in Sandbach September 1, 2021
- Ruined Slate Patio Beautifully Restored in Pembury August 27, 2021
- Pale Limestone Floor Tile Installation Issues Resolved in Brockdish August 24, 2021
- Extended Multi-Coloured Riven Slate Tiled Kitchen Floor Given New Lease of Life in Lincoln August 17, 2021
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Renovated in West Kirby August 13, 2021